Main Street Electric Company was incorporated in 1990 under the laws of the State of Maryland and continues to be a corporation in good standing.
We have a current State of Maryland Business License to conduct a business in the State. We carry all necessary electrical licenses in the central Maryland area to provide electrical services anywhere our work my take us. In addition we carry an electrical license in the state of Pennsylvania, to provide services for our customers who might have work to be done there.
We are fully insured for all aspects of the electrical trade. All of our insurance policies are well over the minimum coverage required by state law to insure all work will be completed in a safe and quality manner.
Main Street Electric Company is a fair, affordable and established company in the community. We offer to the public any and all electrical needs for a safe installation. We assure you, our customers, that you will not only enjoy superior workmanship but all jobs will be completed in a timely and professional manner. All work will meet or substantially exceed the most current addition of the National Electrical Code as well as any additional local requirements.
At this time we possess a bond of One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00) issued through Frontier Insurance Company for any of our customers requiring this type of performance bond.
|#||Customer||Telephone #||Service Provided|
|1||The Time Group||410-727-5525||Tenant Maintainance|
|2||MIE Properties||410-788-0100||Commerical Maintainance|
|3||Innovative Plastic Solutions||410-538-6886||Industrial Wiring|
|4||The Olive Garden, Columbia MD||410-290-0040||Maintaince & Remodeling|
- President of Main Street Electric Company since its inception in 1990.
- Graduate of the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), accredited Maryland Electrical Apprenticeship Program as a Journeyman Electrician.
- Licensed Master Electrician issued by The State Board of Master Electricians, under the State Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (DLLR Maryland)
- Licensed Master General Electrician issued in the following jurisdictions: Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Howard County, Harford County, Anne Arundel County and The City of Annapolis.
- Registered and Certified Master Electrician with The Middle Department Inspection Agency.
- Member of the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) in the Electrical Sub Section.
- Accredited and certified professional electric code instructor with the Electric League of Maryland Inc. since 2002.
- Contractor member of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) since 2006.
Past President of the Electrical Contractors Association of Baltimore County Inc. (ECABC) and a member for over 15 years.
- Past President of The Electric League of Maryland Inc. Also a board member representing the ECABC to the Electric League for the past 15 years.
- Continuing Education Chairman at IEC Chesapeake (Independent Electrical Contractors Association, Chesapeake Chapter)
- Board member of IEC Chesapeake, since 2010
- Active, accredited and certified professional electric code instructor with IEC Chesapeake, able to provide CEU certification and contact hours for master electricians license renewals in all of Maryland, Virginia, Delaware and North Carolina.
- Most employees are members of The Reisterstown Jazz Ensemble, a community jazz band.
- Some employees are Volunteer Fire Fighters and EMT’s.